Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2018-02-27
05:48:30
 Re: New Plus/4 game to be out this weekend!

Please ignore what I said about reversing the end of level bonus order on stage 1-2. I assumed I would be 'jumping' down as I do to get the 3k bonus. There was me thinking that it might make it more challenging..., looking again there is no real need to jump to get the 1k, my bad. Sorry!

If there is any memory, the password feature could be used to add the more common cheats like unlimited lives or to activate a level skip button. Such things should not be shared until the physical release is more established. wink

I agree and this is also true for Mario, these games have a habit of killing you from your own silly mistakes, not because they are hard to play but because you were rushing. This is why I have only reached level 1-4 so far, I'm trying to find and collect everything and making silly mistakes. All my fault! happy
A nice joystick or controller can also help. I tried it on Yape last night with an Arcade Stick and I was flying like a PRO on level 1-1 & 1-2. It plays really good on joystick also. I did try a control pad but found it tricky for quick jumping, it is not natural to have jump on UP with a control pad ha!

What I have seen in level design so far is very good for a cartridge style game that runs on Disk, maybe Tape also?! happy
If you guys ever make another game like this, a Nintendo 3DS and a copy of Super Mario Maker might come in handy as you can create, play and tweak for idea's in real time before ever touching a Plus/4. wink

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024