Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2017-12-12
16:54:49
 Re: Genius episode 2 "Into the toy caves" is released for PLUS4 platform!

Yeah, I just checked now a little part of this Genius world, and I can say I am fully impressed!

NOW I am really sorry, that the humble C+4 cannot produce better sound, especially guitar riffs, hehehe grin
(BTW there is a HW card in progress by BSZ that was able to play fluid animation on a Plus/4 and (!) can play back 12bit sound with military grade DA converter, from ComplactFlash card. Just to mention happy )

About the game: the gfx style is very special and recognizeable at once.
Certainly it has a very strong conceptual background and a little "weirdo", and I really like it.
Thanks for the game!

Little off, but linked:
The rock opera parts I just checked on tube, are just sound fantastic, in the style I liked the most in the past. I could not name any band sound the same, but I am close to say it is up to the best part of Helloween, Gamma Ray, Hammerfall. As these bands are in the level of semi-gods and heavy metal reformer groups, it is really something. I am really happy to able to listen this epic Rock Opera! Genius uses a much wider range of style than this, in Episode 3 there are soft rock, AOR, hymn style even such styles I cannot name, but some really fantastic music experience. Very good singers, nice melodies, good riffs and fantastic solos.. Hats off!

Thanks for the music!

(Maybe a book with the same storyline?)

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024