Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Charlemagne
on 2017-10-31
05:08:21
 Re: Let Us Make Your Dreams Come True Together (lumydctt)

Mad:
Thanks again.

Luca:
Thanks for the idea. I has just learnt AS65 as you suggested:
http://www.obelisk.me.uk/dev65/as65.html
(but in my humble opinion... and my first notion was that "I would like to make an easy to use editor and compiler based on feedbacks", not a clone of other compiler or editor. You can see some JCL assembler properties and "include" described by KiCHY)

gerliczer:
Thanks...

Chapter 1 - combobox as a usability blunder
You are PARTIALLY right regarding combobox, because I was thinking about how to solve the character transformations (activities) and I didn't want to place a lot of buttons on the form calling "copy", "paste", "clear", "inverse", "rotate right", "rotate left", "flip vertical", etc. It is a blunder, isn't it? You wouldn't able to see the wood for the trees... (...and I can expand the list of combo easily with new features!)

Chapter 2 - the lack of multicolor as a ball leaving the field...
I like your metaphors. It cannot be gainsaid that you are a journalist. This feature (char editor) has just been made for about 1 or 2 days, so it is not perfect and done. Well, It is not possible saving the world in a day's time. It was waiting for ideas to be better as its developing name refers to this fact. Remember: Let's Make Your Dreams Come True Together, so you all show me the door and I have to enter it. Oh no, this is not The Matrix, you are not Morpheus, and LUMYDCTT is not a soccer game. But I am Neo... happy

Last chapter - Are you planning...
Thanks for the new ideas. You can also edit 2-by-2, 2-by-3, etc. characters, but separately. (as storing in memory, sith the computers stores them such this way). In turn what do you think exactly when you are speaking about map/level editing?

I wrote "multicolor" (4 colors by a character?) on the wish-list.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024