Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

George
on 2017-10-21
15:58:28
 Re: Rocking In The Swamp

Because I thought, you tried to make fun of it and try to embarasse me by posting the original picture. Sorry for the missunderstanding. I love "Joan" too happy

The poor and simple Petscii-Conversion was made free hand with this Online-Editor at this adress http://petscii.krissz.hu/. Took me about 3 hours. I have great respect for the talents of the artists in real contest.

A little history about the "Joan"-picture:
'Joan' was my second picture ever made at my beginnings for the plus/4. At that time i really knew nothing about graphic-modes and converters. My first step was to strip the picture down to the black outlines at a 320x200 High-Resolution. Since the Plus/4 has the double pixel restriction in Multicolor-mode i loaded the draft in Csabo's Editor and redraw every line again by hand and added the colors. I pixeled about a week at this.

Later when i knew about the right tools, i did it the finetuning with the Istvan's converter. This would of course never be possible without the help and advice of all the members in this forum.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024