on 2003-01-26
 16k RAM Pack for C16 (eBay)

Indeed very rare, but is it worth it just to play Jump Jet?? wink

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2302529825&category=11991

Posted By

JamesC
on 2003-01-26
 Lando -->

Would be interesting to see this close-up, if only to learn how it interfaces to the C16. I'm curious as to what other chips may be inside (controller chips, etc).

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-01-26

I was wondering if Pin Point would run without craching apon levels 2, did a test with a 32k C16 with Yape and it worked, so I thought what the heck wink

No info with it by the looks of things... just the cart and box.

If it works, than I can't moan for getting it for under £22.50 (my bid) can I. I didnt think it would go for more than that and I got lucky because some one keen was bumping the price up in the last 3min. wink

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-01-30
 James.

The C16 16k Ram Pack has just arrived and tested green happy

I havent loaded up anything yet, but bootup she looks ok. I have an awesome 28661 bytes free now wink

Its a small world as well, it was made in a place called Fleet which is in Hampshire. Just over 30 or so miles away from where I live.

I don't have a digi cam, but will scan the top and bottom for you. If you need better piccys I can ask my mate to pop over and do some snaps... well, have a look later. By the way I could not tell you whats, what on the board as I don't have a clue. sorry.

Cheers.

Posted By

JamesC
on 2003-01-30
 Lando -->

That sure was fast shipping; I would have expected a week if it were on this side.

If you wish to email the scans, email to james at cbm264 dot com. Thanks!

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-01-30
 James.

Check your mail box wink

Posted By

JamesC
on 2003-01-30
 Lando -->

Thanks buddy!

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024