Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2017-06-22
14:56:51
 Re: Arok 2017

OK guys,

I sent in the last minute my stuff for the GFX compo of Silesia Party. Unfortunately I cannot go there now.

It is a HFLI picture created from an original C64 Cassette cover scan, edited in Paint.net, converted to HFLI by IstvanV's converter, then edited (a lot) in Abcug's Pixelshop tool. Then the P4S picture converted to a runnable HFLI by (again) IstvanV's P4Sconv program.

Pixelshop is more useable than though originally, unfortunately the last release is not available on the internet.

My HFLI is not extraorinary great, kind of oldschool stuff, and will be probably compete with more advanced C64 pictures (better tools to work with, but eh, it is just an excuse, hehe).
I saw no other Plus/4 release yet, but there are still some minutes left happy

I also send the VDC challenge to WILD compo, though I asked, even if they close it out, just show it on the projector for the guys.
Some GFX men may find the Plus/4 platform more interesting after that demonstration.

Not hoping to win, but it was fun to make a new release happy

Update: maybe it will start in wild too, if no other Plus/4 release. And as I sent it 10 minutes before deadline... I am that WILD! :-D

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024