Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-01-23
 Yo!!

happy Did'nt I say part of the code was above $1001 and I still never got it to load on my Plus4 Well after Zodiac, you could only guess they would try anything to stop you making a good crack wink

Ati, 1.5 years ago sounds like time when I sent you a duff tap wink As promised was the info, sorry for the delay. I can't remember but I'm sure Tom (my version) never had this problem.. And thinking about it I'm sure Flight Path 737, Moon Buggy, Zodiac and Las Vegas all use the same type of turbo and worked first time. Yeah the Time Trek tape is bad, side 2 did'nt looks so good when tap'ing it and its original having the Anirog logo on the tape reel it self. Well I'll leave the duff tap download up for a little while longer, if you get a moment take a look to see if these are cleaner.. I would of used a different 1531 18months ago as I lost that one to Winter Events or Terra Nova, can't remember wink

Glad to hear the game is running correct at last happy I'll leave you and Csabo to it and fingers crossed you get a C16 prg out of it . Cheers!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024