Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Mad
on 2017-05-20
23:35:37
 Re: Just a silly idea.. How about converting some game..

It seems, that the mar..erm...m...ikey idea is doable. I rawly converted the first level tiles using RKSofts tiles and some roughly converterted ones..

Some of "my" tiles look very crappy at the moment however the clouds are already pretty cool. I don't know if I for myself have to do the levelconversion, or perhaps if someone (RKSoft) could help in converting the levels. I could supply a raw converted version of the levels, the main part would be to build propper plus/4 tiles. I have added a tool, which is usable to the following .zip file. It's called mappy, you can find it in the net, and I think the maps can be edited with it. (It needs the 16x16 graphics of the plus/4 tiles, though). So here is a first version of a scrolling level with a single sprite over it. The only problem I see is the conversion of all the levels. RKSoft do you think you would be able to do this? If not, I can try to convert the levels and I am just using your sprites. So, have fun and here is the .zip (try the test.d64 there)..
(And don't mind the bugs.. It's a very very very early preview :) )

dropboxlink

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024