Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Mad
on 2017-05-03
18:32:58
 Re: Just a silly idea.. How about converting some game..

Good that you say that. I can hardly adapt in doing a burger time. Originally I wanted to port a "highend" game, like stated in the first post of the thread. But a Mario clone would be nice. I look for the level datas in the net perhaps they are already somewhere. Let's see if and how we get this going!

Edit: burgertime was just not a favourite game of mine, but it can be cool to have a plus/4 port. Found some levels already, they can be converted automatically i think, even with your tiles: http://www.mariouniverse.com/maps/nes/smb

Edit2: i looked at your mario gfx again. It's different from the other nes Mario. Maybe doing a complete different gfx set is also cool (lije you did?). If you have (like you did) a black background for the sprites it's better for the sprite routines. Originally I planned to actually convert a game from one platform to the other, though. Or I just wait and do later perhaps a lemmings/space harrier/outrun or something. I fear a little, that I can't work well together with other people, especially over distance.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024