Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

retroscener
on 2017-04-14
18:26:13
 Re: Majesty of Sprites II the lands of Zador

I do have a 64k memory expansion cartridge but have no use for it at present as my machine is already internally modded to 64k. Clearly there seems to be some conflict for me somewhere with the new code added to MOS when writing Zador. It is a mystery.

Was Zador definitely tested on real C16's which has been internally modded to 64k, also on any unmodded C16's with a 64k cartridge expansion? Not just tested via PC emulation. Can anyone here clarify whether it works or not on their real expanded C16's or C116, let us know if it crashes with garbled writing when you pull down on tne stone tablet thing, and tell us what kind of 64k expansion they have?

Edit: I now strongly suspect that there is an issue with my C16. Xzap is playing me up now. Both in loading from a .tap file and original cassette, and also the .prg file. I may move this convo over in a new separate topic soon. But if anyone can confirm whether Zador runs on a real C16+64k (not emulation such as yape) without issues, that'd be great.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024