Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-01-19

We should not add into the data base anything related to WHO cracked a game or program.

1. Its sucks
2. I would rather respect the original coders and software houses only.

The reason for C16/Plus4 ClassiX was to bring the best, thats now something I have lost track off. Me and Attila spent many an hour making new cracks, alot out there and still available are nasty. As I've said before with BMX Racers and the like we have the final full correct version as a crack, bug free (or near on perfect as possible) but we still point people to the bad stuff. I don't want any credit for what I did in the past and yet you will not find my name on anything I did just because original rulez. Im just pleased to have a game running on an emu the way it was ment to be seen. I wish we could do this with all games from the past but one things for sure most that have been redone are to be found here wink

Sure in the past I also gave credit to those who helped bring alot of this stuff to the web. Ati's work on Icicle Works was amazing, some thing I won't for get, but we thank him and many others at the time of going to press wink I think it best we left it at that and get onto the important things of finding out who created all these wonderfull things in the first place happy

Csabo you have fixed Oblido (awesone) and would agree there is a home for this in the database. This sort of thing is unique. And again for stuff like Icicle Works 5 and so on... Sure the code has been hacked around from the original game, but yeah I think here we could respect those who did some good out of some one elses work.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024