Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

JamesC
on 2003-01-18
 Documentation Needed

Jim has available for download "Advanced Artist" and "TEDPaint". However he has no documentation readily available for these.

Does anyone have docs handy? wink

Posted By

BushRat
on 2003-01-18
 Documentation

James, just look on the CD under the first "Paint Programs" folder. The docs are in the D81 images, under TedPaint and AA. There are additional docs for both. TedPaint, itself, has the Info as a graphic file called tedpaint help scrn. You will also find a pile of utilities and viewers and such that I wrote for them and a zillion graphic files.

Posted By

BushRat
on 2003-01-18
 Documentation

James, just look on the CD under the first "Paint Programs" folder. The docs are in the D81 images, under TedPaint and AA. There are additional docs for both. TedPaint, itself, has the Info as a graphic file called tedpaint help scrn. You will also find a pile of utilities and viewers and such that I wrote for them and a zillion graphic files.

Posted By

BushRat
on 2003-01-18
 Oops...

I did that... doubled... sorry

Posted By

BushRat
on 2003-01-18
 Okay, this is easier..

Went ahead and put the Hires and Multicolor versions in a d64 with the docs and with some sample graphics. Luca, these are for you, too. Remember, they are Ntsc.. the Emus don't care. They were remakes of botticelli with some ntsc tweaks. If you want to read the docs in the D64 (same as the ascii text) you can use the reader/printer (v5), just make sure Yape is in 1541 mode to use it. The D64 is up on that page at the top

http://home.gci.net/~ace/plus4/

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024