Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Twinspirit32
on 2017-01-24
12:22:32
 Re: Porting to Commodore Plus 4 of my game Genius, memory/bitmap mode questions..

Ok thanks for the explanation, I will wait a bit for possible test feedback and will try to do that on my own. Will ask further help just in case! happy Thanks a lot

UPDATE: I've noticed that some news web sites have been downloading PLUS4 ver 03 from my FB official GENIUS group and wrote about a "release of the game" for Plus/4 in these last 2 days. I'm actually playing/testing the game at the moment, and those web sites just did news/annoucements on their own :) , but it's ok, it's very likely that ver3 will be the definitive one, I've had no issue so far with that release.
I will post some news when the test is done, ad again, it's free, it's an hobby fun for me, it's great to see good interest and I'm not that worried about what web sites write :), if there will be some bugs I will happy to make version 4 and keep you updated! :)
Thanks for the precious support everybody! It was fun!

UPDATE 2 : I confirm that the test of GENIUS game for Plus4 is completed and Vers. 03 is the official release version! Further bug reports will be followed by the way as for all other platforms version!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024