Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2016-12-22
00:47:01
 Re: K&A plus magazine #6 is now available!!!

Very nice mag!

-Quadrillion was reviewed :-) I think the music is very smart, and may give a better mark, not to mention the gfx, where the hell they can find so many colors on an 8bit machine game :-)

-PacPac was reviewed :-) Nice result

-I have to admit, I have never heard about Icicle Race +4 version (reviewed on Pgae76), could be a typo

-Android TV Box C64 s a nice article, maybe I will try a similar approach and may look for a Atari Joy-USB converter. He suggest C64emu, and it supports C16 too, though only the older "oldschool" stuff, but it could be a nice approach, still. My kids like a lot FireAnt, would be great on big screen (huge pixel rulez :-) )

-Interesting, that one of the latest "SID heroes", c0zmo also stated on Page 48 that he also started with a Commodore16 (but he wished to get a C64, as so many others happy )

Could be interesting to involve him in a future TEDzakker or Knaecketraecker competition.
He did not like the original C16 2 channels sound, but with the new options he may give a second chance :-).
( BTW He is using SidWizard from Hermit, so TEDzakker should not be a big difference to him happy )

His Oldschool Heaven #1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIPTMuDJEyc

Not completely my cup of tea (it is a little too high pitched for my doom/death heavy metal taste happy ), but a really well made oldschool style SID music.

- Last comment: I have to admit, Polish Commodore Scene is HUGE and FANTASTIC! Too bad, that instead of Commodore Plus/4 the ATARI became their main platform.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024