Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Mad
on 2016-04-15
16:53:39
 Re: Plus4Studio TileEditor v0.1

Thanx, Kichy!

The UI Issues:
1. Snapping could be possible but is not necessary, it would be a very huge load of work (I won't do this).
2. I will implement a propper version in the next release.
3. I could implement a function that makes all windows focussable, but that would mean that your tool windows will disappear behind the main window. (If you really think that is very important for you, I could implement this as a selectable function, however if you do stuff with the tool the usability of the tool itself should be more important.) If the tool windows hide behind the main window the usability is worse..

For the feature requests:
1. Yes I will implement this (somehow next week or so).
2. You can make your own .json file with your palette (you can load it from the tools section). If someone gives me the palettes of yape then I could convert them to the .json format. However the format is relative simple so it should be no problem to convert them by yourself. If someone has palettes ?Gaia? please give them to me to convert them to json.

I hope the GUI issues are no major issues for you, and you can use a tool which is not a perfect photoshop clone. I just wanted to give a usable tool to the "scene" not a fulltime project and perfect clone of whatever. The feature requests are sounding good, i think they are done within next week..

Thanks, for the comments so I have to do something for the next week. :)

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024