Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Mad
on 2015-04-09
11:42:20
 Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Her Majesty The Bitmap Softsprite!

I think for this game, there will be no AGSP, at the moment there are mostly some bytes left (and i optimized a lot already). For Part two I am thinking of a fully scrolling bitmap game, pimping this version is not that easy (also because of the scores and other stuff), i chose to not scroll this game at the beginning of the making but for part two it will be more on focus, since there are some scrolling techniques (like rick dangerous, or perhaps just scroll x only) which doesn't require a doublebuffer and i think atleast a rick dangerous AGSP should be easily possible.

And with the gfx.. I think I will let carrion give one world, he is a ultragood gfxian and i was thinking of letting nero make the last world however he didn't found the time for it. Ingame GFX is almost all done by me at the moment and I am a coder (or somehow a musician, too) and my abilities in graphics are ok, but some cutting edge last world wouldn't hurt (i think).. Bitmap Mode is so cool for graphics on the plus4 so why not let a real graphician try his best here..

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024