Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Mad
on 2015-04-06
22:31:01
 Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Her Majesty The Bitmap Softsprite!

About the sprite definitions, i used a eor-filler for the sprites (for the memorysize) theyre almost smaller than the c64 ones. And btw. I think Nero would be a lil "angry" if you say that the graphics are done by him, because the ingame gfx is almost all done by me, nero could do much better but he didn't found time for it. Decca did the fonts we used there. The highscore saving is completely disabled in this version "due to" krills loader. I think we will have a savable highscore later on. There are several graphics "missing" at the moment, I hope we will do the final, perhaps with another world(s). Let's see..

And btw. we need an ingame soundtrack, the problem was that I am not a good 8 bit musician and degauss had (and most probably has) no time at all. If you (and others on plus4world) could do something with degauss new tracker than I would be more than happy about it. I think we require a different song for each world (6 worlds) and a variation for each level. The songs most probably should only consist of a few patterns, because of disc restrictions at the moment! what do you think?

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024