Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

JamesC
on 2002-12-04
 Csabo -->

I suspect that Jim passed that responsibility along to me when he sent me his CD. My original agreement with him was that I would distribute his software, and modify as needed to run on emulators. I regret that I have not already posted the whole CD for download, however my webhost only allows me 200MB of storage and 2GB of transfer (upload as well as download) per month. Therefore I intend to 'stagger' releases in order to lessen any excess bandwidth or storage charges.

A lot of Jim's stuff seems to be doubley copied onto the CD, as both .d64 and .d81 formats. The hard part is my copying each to floppies, taking them to the Plus/4, verifying that they work as intended, and making sure that everything that was on the .d81 is also on the .d64s that I do upload. I would hate to miss a program or datafile that is required, or to upload a corrupted archive or an archive that won't work on both the real machine and at least one emulator.

If I am wrong in my responsibility, I would expect Jim to step in and correct me. happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024