Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-12-02
 My Answers

1) Top machine, has to be the best looking commodore ever created. Many awesome games were coded inless than 16k. Ted sound may sound sad today, but in its day it was perfect for SFX. Think of the Plus4's sound as a ROBOTRON arcade machine, it was that classic style of SFX that made its way in many of her games. As a first computer to those of us that had one she had it all, if I wasn't playing games I was inside the built-in machine code monitor just tampering with the game code thanks to the rest-button as so on happy

2) Rare to find a Plus/4 with a smooth and good working keyboard (like new). Game wise, most games that cost more than £1.99 I class as rare. People just didn't buy many full price games on the whole for C16/Plus4. I view my own (all original) 250+ games collection as priceless. The most rarest game I own I would think has to be Mercenary (Floppy).

3) Having grown up with the Plus/4 and then getting a C64 later the 2 machines are very different and should not be compaired with each other in any way.... Enjoy the best of both worlds happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024