Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2014-10-28
22:02:43
 Re: MIK goes for a SPIN trying to make...

Sorry Baz,

The video is the very same thing you would see if I played your real C16 indoors right now, I'd still bring my cheetah along though as the precision is very good for such a game, much like the original Plus/4 stick to use.. I would play crap with a Zip Stik or Konix, you need a stick that will give you a good tight feel for the game. That's me any way. I could not play it on keys like I do on stick lol.

I just tried on Yape 1.0.5 on my notebook in full screen mode via VGA out and Pin Point plays very good. I'm using a retro adapter so I can use my cheetah with Yape! happy

If anything is to be said the spinning top feels a little heavy compared to the real machine and there is a very, very small pixel amount of over run when you let go of the controls in the timing to a real machine. A couple of goes to get used to the new weight and I just did level 1 with no problem which is a 1st on any emulator, honestly!
As you have the real thing too, you should be able to see for your self, yape as it is now is very close to how it would feel and play on a real machine.

If we ever get to meet I will show you how to play it, in the same room I can talk more and answer what you want to know there and then. Even have a game of Winter Events with ya. happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024