Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2014-10-28
21:20:09
 Re: Loading Screens

My screen mode is 1900x1080 so was a bit silly of James aiming a resized version directly at me... I never asked but hinted, " no bigger than 640x480 would be great!" meaning if you wanted to do so MMS.

No harm done though lol.

The default version of the site still evolves around 800x600 to 1024x768. The site Logo and main menu's fit nicely inside that so most things on the site it's self fit within the Logo and main menu. Being polite you have to take into account sometimes that others might be using smaller modes or with today's stuff you can also Zoom-In on a web site such as Lemon64 which looks lost on my screen as it has a fixed width, Kim should update that...

But yeah, PC, laptop, notebook, tablet, phone and even games consoles might view the site so if forum pictures are kept no wider than the site logo then some viewers will not be forced to scroll the page over to see the picture in part and have to keep scrolling left to right to read the rest of the text as that auto formats to the new forced width. wink

Small is good, why the C116 is cool lol.

Great picture though, if I look hard enough I can almost see it moving, the planets are going to collide!! happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024