Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

retroscener
on 2014-09-24
00:41:31
 Re: plus 4 emulator for PC

Well I can hook my modern laptop upto my 42" lcd TV which has a much better screen resolution, but then I may as well just use my real C16 for that anyway. Your methods sounds too much of a pain tbh, lol.

Well I was visiting my mum for a couple of weeks this month (got home last Thursday), and so I had to make do with emulation on my laptop, I submitted a few hi-scores here during that time. WinVice works great in fullscreen, so that's the closest I can kinda get to my real C16 while I'm away.

I doubt that nothing is ever going to be perfect through emulation. I had to do the Tom Thumb longplay on plus4emu, as that was the only emulator with multimedia video record where the music didn't screw up on. But hey, it's things like the video snapshots which more than compensates for other imperfections. Emulation is definitely convenient for many multiple purposes.

Well, I'm happy enough with WinVice for when I want the whole fullscreen look, the question just got me wondering about other (simple) alternatives that I may have overlooked.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024