Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

JamesC
on 2002-11-20
 Well Jim

the site was down Monday so I didn't get a chance to reply til after you would have shipped stuff out. Did you get a tracking number so that you and I can watch the progress as it comes this way? I should have asked you to pop for Priority Mail and I pay you back, as I will have Thanksgiving weekend to play with what you're sending me. Otherwise parcel post out of Alaska will take til after Christmas to arrive here.

I have Starter Productivity here that I need to clean up and upload, but the other tapes you listed are not in the database.

I'm currently using YAPE 0.41 for PAL testing, and my real machine for NTSC testing.

It'd be neat to bump up to 38400bps but since all I have is a 1670 there isn't much use to do so. Maybe someone will come up with an adapter to allow the Plus/4's user port to be hooked up to a PC network card for fast data transfer, then I could use the Plus/4 to Telnet through the cable modem. happy Even around here in metro Kansas City PC dial-ins don't get much past 40000bps reliably so it'd be neat to be BBSing at PC speeds. Problem there is that there aren't many BBSses around anymore, so everything would probably be to other Commodore boards by Telnet. Could open up the Plus/4 to reliable Internet access though, with an HTML decoding program like Lynx in ROM to free up memory for those long-winded pages we occasionally come across. Or even my long-winded messages. happy

Let me know tracking number and when shipment goes out, please!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024