Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2014-05-28
17:56:36
 Re: Pogo Pete

Check the Plus/4 World Uploader in-box, 3 taps are waiting, all tested with Yape.

Yes indeed that's 1985 on the Pogo Pete tape.
Don't hold your breath for Pogo Pete as it may turn out to be a disappointment as it was never saved with a file name and unlike other Tynesoft non-turbo loaders where they auto run and have something like a pink screen as they load... Pogo Pete 1985 was saved using the normal basic routine.
It takes 6mins and 48secs to load on the Yape timer. Type RUN to play.
Good Luck Luca!!

As promised a while ago, I just had another crack at Meteorite and is now working perfectly. Taken from the original release.

And finally the one you have all been waiting for...
Some would say the Commodore 16's holy grail and yes it comes from the big plastic case version with the key and extras ect... You guessed it, Cuthbert Enters the Tomb of Doom!! happy
Just like Arena 3000 also from Microdeal you have to type RUN not long after the file name has been found for the Turbo loader to kick in. It's a half wave any way, not the quickest turbo ever made. Your notice the file name has a number 2, my guess it was named like that because it was a later second release of the original?

You will see two little graphic bugs in the game once it's loaded and running, nothing to worry about as I think the PRG's have it as well or something like it.
One is a single pixel missing from the number 4, (see lives) and Cuthbert has some extra blue pixels coming from his foot on one frame when he walks. These two small graphic glitches are there when you load the original tape on a real machine so it is not fault of the emulator.

Once again they have all been tested with Yape.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024