Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2014-04-28
20:49:03
 Re: Tamed/Plus4

Sorry for being so lame to move the topic from the Little Prince to an attractive yellow swimsuited woman. Who knows why? grin

It was really unfair by me to put on the same page a photoshopped and converted image and such an art made by talented guys. I just can't resist to challenge the "pregnant" cutie happy
I know, how much work just a gfx need, my less detailed "raytraced" picture 20 years ago took 50 hours from my life, and caused a lot of eye burn due to a very old CRT TV happy

Back to the original picture. The C64 version is already suprisingly (OK, not) well colored, so the major Plussy effect I see is the fox. It looks really much better in this red.
Otherwise: all the remaining C64 colors just look OK. Not photo realistic, but in this case not the aim, who knows how the Little Prince may really looks like? happy

What else? Maybe I miss a little some other strong graphical elements of the original story, like the really huge trees on the planets, the plane, or the Rose herself, but otherwise without any words the picture and the pair is well recognizable and really well done in details.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024