Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2014-04-28
06:16:10
 Re: Membership Removed after one month of inactivity :(

I didn't reply as I knew they would move it. Nice to see they were gentle with you any way! I looked long and hard and could not see it. I blame the tablets I take.
Some one has replied now. wink

If your thinking about dying on us then don't worry as your not alone. Some say sooner the better like my woman does to me as a joke, all this retro stuff I have is worth a fair old bit and it's not just C16/Plus4, haha!

I've been seriously i'll for the last 4 years, death on the mind every day and I'm still here... Secretly I hope my woman or a family member might say something as they know about this place and that's the best thing anyone can hope for as no one want's to die really. Enjoy while you still can and make the most of it where possible. Let those who are still alive do the worrying. happy

It does happen though...
We lost someone about 4 years ago, his name was Dunric, also known as Paul Panks R.I.P. He liked creating text adventure games... was a bit of shock when it happened but word got about quickly when it did! As you can see by clicking on his nickname, his info and photo are still on the site and will be forever more! happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024