Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

RĂ¼diger
on 2013-10-20
02:42:52
 Re: Three different Pilot X /Plus Paket II

STOP guys!!!!

I checked my collection. There exits a tape version of the Plus Paket II, with color cover. This release is rare because it contains the cover from Legionaire, so that was banned in germany.

This tape contains the 1985 version from Pilot X.

And here only we can find the old version of Bongo, very different about the later version. (Luca: about Bongo old version we can talk later ...)

Then we find Legionaire and Space Pilot, from 1986. In the old Bongo version is no year. So I think this tape was released in 1986?

The disc version of the Plus Paket II was with a simply Kingsoft "cover", blue, white & black and no cover picture. Now Kingsoft has sold this disc without the banned cover from Legionaire ... released on disc in 1987.

About Space 2: There exits 2 different releases: The single cassette case and with double cassette case, and instructions in english & german. Hope everybody can make a full size scan in t he future ... Possible that the 2 different Midas releases contains different versions? Can everybody check his own collection? We must see what a version is on the single cassette case tape release.

In my collection is only the double case release with the 1985 version, same as Plus Paket II.

Interesting: file name of the tape contains ANCO. Interesting that the Tom release from Anirog is copyright 1986, but Anco with 1985 releases.

There exits no single release from Pilot X, only on compilations. Interesting the mini cover on the Plus Paket II tape release was later used by Midas for Space 2.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024