Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2013-09-29
07:32:22
 Re: Kelok makes an appearance on the front of a magazine.

I was having a little joke when I said the guys name. I don't think any of us have used his name before. I just knew he had a name from the cover and had to look it up to see what it was haha! wink

I've added the part from the back cover as the intro so that's 2 new words. Kelok & Xorphas. happy

I could be wrong, but these type of books are normally pages taken straight out of old issues of the magazine so not officially new. More of a best of type thing from the past and the paper these books are printed on is the same as the magazine, they just add paperback style covers.

EDIT:

Thanks to a friend I've been able to have a good long proper read of the review here at home and one thing that really stands out was the fact they said the game has 100 screens! What? I've looked at Csabo's map a number of times over the many years since he made it and I always thought the game was a little on the small side even though I have never finished it, but no it's 100 screens alright! Crazy when to think Tom Thumb is around 180 odd screens and looks like it goes on forever. :)
Always was a nice looking game Sword of Destiny and has an atmosphere all of it's own. Top Stuff!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024