Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Litwr
on 2013-09-15
09:30:11
 Re: Two Tech Demos

@Luca It is a relief - t233 works! happy The difference between 12+ and 11 is obvious with any kind of tv or monitor but for darker colors it is more visible. I tested t233 with c16 with 64k - its ok but with 32kb I got a problem (maybe my memory expansion card is bad).
@Lavina PAL colors inversion effect can be visible with any PAL device. However CRT is a bit better. LCD uses some kind of calculated results which are not 100% natural. BTW the Gaia's demo is not about the inversion. Try to use t233. ;-)
@Gaia I can confirm that colmix3 works at LCD. Maybe I used a wrong word "joke". Sorry if so. However try to see my state. I tried the demo with Yape under Wine - no effect, then with Plus4emu - no effect, then with VICE - it was ok, then with real hardware - the unstable colors... My VICE 2.4 can't even show proper +4 border color. So I thought that it is a joke about poor state of +4 at VICE.

If somebody ask me then I may try to make video from *ironish* c16 with the requested colors comparison and place it to youtube. It will take up to 1 hour of my time.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024