Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

carrion
on 2013-06-03
12:52:39
 Re: c+4hires - new gfx show for c+4

@Luca
Thanks for adding originals to the release page. You made something I was too lazy to do.
Thanks again.
About the border sprites pictures... Well this is how my converting processworks and of course it was possible to hand repixel them but I wanted to keep it the way timanthes+plus4conv handled them...
About he "cave" from Veto... I saw that after releasing the pic... I don't know why this happened. normally Timanthes handles hires mode the right way but here I had to move the whole pic one pixel down and that how the "bad line" hapened.
I take the criticism but I really wantoed to recolor them rather than fix-pixels...

About the Mill.. well I'm sorry for this... this is the cause of wrong plus4conv settings. I did it as my first convert and I (probably) had wrong setting in converter.

... and I agree with You... Strangers is the best one wink while Archmages zombies use 70 colors and show how complex pix we can do with C+4 hires. Strangers is a pic I put most of my feelings into happy I like Veto too - that's probably why wink

Now Saying all this...
I stoped my blog 6 months ago and I'm restarting with new idea for blogging and new ideas for pixels. You can be sure C+4 is going to be a focus in my new pixeling activities... well at least it's kool color palette.

So
Tell me... does it make sense to do more like this? with multicolor pics? Fli pics? other 8bit pics?

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024