Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

DeadTED
on 2000-05-04
 anyone interested in I/O board for +4

I'm thinking of putting together a very simple hardware/software kit to construct an I/O board for the plus/4.

I will publish the contruction instructions, photos, parts requirements and software in the projects sections of my web site, the C16/Plus4 Supersite when it is complete.

What I need to know from people is what they think they might use this for, and how many inputs and outputs they would like.

Remember the Plus4 only has 8 bit I/O, so for example we might 4 inputs and 4 outputs etc...

Posted By

Gaia
on 2000-05-10
 First ask !

Let's ask him first! I am interested whether he finds it possible or not.

Posted By

DeadTED
on 2000-05-10
 Excellent Idea

I would love to build my own enhanced +4 but I would not know where to start. The only person I know that would be able to do this would be Solder.

But how can we convince him?

Posted By

Gaia
on 2000-05-08
 Would be great...

... to see the plus/4 back in its full glory or even further on!! I don't know if I could use it but how about putting a whole c16/+4 kit together (i can't help in anything, I just have the idea), so that we can prepare homemade commodores. If one can write a perfect TED emulation (to mention just the most difficult one) it should not be that hard to do... Am I missing something?

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024