Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2013-04-13
06:20:37
 Re: [eBay] Does it infringe some rights?

If it's the one I'm thinking of the seller has used the same template over and over... Even a Summer Events shot with my old nick is being used. Lazy really. If it's the same person his original auction of this template was being used on a "by it now" Plus/4, but he was asking too much so it never sold or never looked as if it did in the end. Was on ebay like that for months & months on end any way.

To be honest you can go back to the early 2000's and people were selling C16/Plus4 games on CD straight from the internet. Nothing has changed in that regard. It covers all formats of 8 & 16bit, even and magazines scans too that have not been scanned by the seller can be had covering loads of game machines...

There is nothing you can do really. End of the day the action page is not only lazy but sucks big time. It's way too much spam for one page for an item being sold.

anyway here is the page in question.
Link: Commodore plus/4,64kb,100games....

and any body than knows anything about the C16/Plus4 knows half the games listed were never commercial releases for the system and his page looks out of place compared to everything else on there lol. (roll eyes)
I'm sure new owners will be a bit pea'd off when they get a load of games on crappy old C60 or C90 cassettes as shown with the Trailblazer running on the TV shot. wink

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024