Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

bubis
on 2013-04-17
05:21:15
 Re: Any Android developers around?

Progress:

Found another interestig IDE: CCTools. Altough the tool itself is not the greates IDE, it seems to have a proper gcc 4.7 tool chain! I managed to compile & run my trickies data+code generator/optimizer c++ code without any issues! Loaded the Makefile, clicked build and worked!

The tool downloads the toolchain when it's first started, it's about 30M. The zips are stored in the CCTools/backup dir along with the example files (in CCTools/Examples), so I assume it can be reused in other tools like Terminal IDE.

Promissing!

UPDATE:
Yes, it's just unpacking the zips in Terminal IDE's home dir, adding cctools/bin to the $PATH, and chmod +x all the executables there.
I am very close to compile exomizer. :)

Oh yes, and with a few quirks AnVice works fine with SID support + CRT + true drive emu.
It's not as good as Yape or Plus4Emu of course. ;)

UPDATE:
I've compiled ASL!!! I only had to add a few lines to sysdefs.h for Android and it compiled.
I can develop for Plus/4 on the go using my tablet now!

UPDATE:
I managed to compile ca65 and ld65 (assembler and linker) of CC65 v2.13.3.
I still have difficulties compiling exomizer.

UPDATE:
Compiled exomizer too, including exobasic and exoraw.

UPDATE:
Managed to build and run one of my unreleased effects (it's "Layers" for those who have seen the preview) on the tablet. It has a very complex precalc + code/data optimization part written in C++.
Tools used: make, asl (v1.42bld88), g++ (v4.7), exomizer (v2.0.6)

Clean build on my PC: 3m42s
Clean build on Nexus 7: 7m6s

UPDATE:
I can confirm that ca65+ld65 works fine too. I've compiled my Daily 128 byte intro package that uses this compiler without any problems.

UPDATE:
Although I don't see that many people are interested, I am planning to release an Android ARM 6502 dev pack that will include instructions and executables (asl, ca65/ld65, exomizer) and probably example projects that will help you to start developing for any MOS 6502 based platform on the go.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024