Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2013-04-05
07:55:50
 Re: Hall Of Fame: Newest additions

Gaia & Csabo the original 1st ever release of Xargon Wars does not contain any bugs, unlucky for us the bugs appeared in the Omnibus version which I made the .tap out of because it has a Turbo, (I didn't play it much so forgot about bugs). The very 1st release does not have a turbo. Sadly I don't have C16 Classics I as that was a set of games I already owned in single release form so never bought it, maybe the bug came from that release?

I will check what we have in .prg & .tap here on the site. If both are still broken I'll see if I can make a .prg out of my original 1st release copy and get it on to PC. Man I'll have to get me a SD2IEC sooner than later as I could have it on the PC in under 10mins including loading from tape, have to do it the old way lol.

EDIT:
The .prg here is in perfect working order, but I remember that bug in the past tho!
Adding your name is Up/Down and to move over a char Left/Right. A Blank Space is found a char or two just after the numbers, from the start of "A" move Up for letters, down for numbers.

EDIT 2:
Nice new score on Xargan Wars Csabo! A little too close to mine for comfort. :)

I've taken top slot for Bandits At Zero tho to be honest this game is on the border line of boring. Looks great, almost C64 sprite looking but the waiting and lack of action really kills it and considering none of us have ever got past stage 4 (maybe) then I guess 80% of the game has never been seen. Was not worth the £2.99 price tag compared to others in the Mastertronic range. Sky Hawk and even Planet Search are more fun than Bandits imo.

Just added one more classic: Tutti Frutti

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024