Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

retroscener
on 2013-03-19
00:48:54
 Re: Unreleased games

Well, I've been in contact with him, and another interested guy who might be willing to do the graphics for maybe both Hunchback games. The potential grapiician has said that he is now willing to play with the graphics and that he has now contacted the guy, but he is really busy with other projects too, but he is interested.

Prime_Suspect also says : "The goal will be to have both games run on stock c16's so yes request granted"

I am still skeptical until something is totally agreed upon but the interest is there. I'm totally playing the middle man here, I made it quite clear it needs to be C16 compatible like the falsely promised original release of HB2 back in the day, and it would be even better to have both games. These guys are totally honest, but also extremely busy so I won't push them :)

So if any proper Hunchback games are finally released, remember me lol (I won't be totally happy unless they're C16 compatible though) happy

Extra Edit: They seem pretty sure now it'll happen for both games. Fingers extra crossed and yes famous last words from me if it ever happens at all :)

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024