Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

George
on 2012-11-23
13:11:44
 Re: Combining Text and freely placeable bitmaps on screen

Hi Csabo,
thanks for the feedback.

This Game would have been more a interactive story, than a classic Scott Adams Textadventure, if i had finished it.

My Idea: A good story, fine clear pictures and realy good tunes (Background melodies) are needed for that. Especially nice composed melodies are needed to set the right mood.

The pics were hard work for me, but now possible. I tried convert and import them form Bitmaps, but finally i had to redraw every Pixel with Csabis GFX tool. Very timeconsuming. Any tips are welcome.

The tunes requires talent that i don't have. You have to extract the notes and write them down. I can compose a simple tune, but thats nothing to be proud of. I want them to have 2 voices. Csabo: Of course i would accept your help for finishing a small playable Demo with a cliffhanger.

I have to admit, solving alle the technical problems exhausted me a bit and i had no enery for the creative part...happy

Update: Just discovered then mentioned LOD-Play from Csabo... This is exactly what i needed. Music could be possible now.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024