Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2012-10-28
05:13:12
 Re: Under Construction: Adventures in Time 2

Sixteen Plus,

Graphics & Music are one thing but the last one was a long way off being the so called best game of them all as it was lacking in game play. Half empty screens on the lines of Monty on the Run do it no favors in replay value and limit any challenge it might of had.

I think the Robin Hood guy on the title screen should come in to play as a usable character. happy

What it needs is to be is more challenging. Things firing out out the walls, stuff to challenge and test your game playing skills. Platform games from the past are remembered for what they offer and I'm not talking Tom Thumb. Stuff like Turrican 1 & 2, Rick Dangerous 1 & 2, Impossamole, Switchblade are fine examples of great platform games. On the other hand Flimbo's Quest is over rated as a game because it's crap but the music wins people over every time even me lol.

Just some friendly advice. Needs more in the game play department. For the record I gave Adventures In Time a 10/10 and Adventures In Time 2 needs to be a 11/10 to be that so called greatest game of all time. No amount of excellent graphics & music which they are will make it the best. wink

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024