Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2012-10-01
03:13:58
 Re: c/plus4 is the fastest 6502-based computer!

Just tell them if they want to see what a 264 can do then take a look at Metamerism

Sometimes your see people say the C64 is one of the fastest booting computers of all time, but just the talk of boot time is a bit of a joke when a 264 is almost instantaneous as soon as you power up. That's what I call fast! wink

To be honest your always find people that will argue just for the sake of doing so be it right or wrong. Mercenary runs faster if you need another example but there is no escaping the arguments tho. The internet is one big negative any way lol. happy

If anyone thinks your having a dig at the C64 then tell them to go jump... We love both and you can't have one without the other. As a preference we are bound to 264, but when you can have both then why not. We are not ignorant and love to see it all, and as always we respect both just as equal. All part of the Commodore family any way and yes I have 4 Commodore 64's in the house, many, many games for it too lol. What my 264 can't do a C64 can and what a C64 can't do a 264 can - best of both. AVIT LaRgE! happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024