Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

JamesC
on 2002-09-09
 OK now look here

I don't think I can take all the civility and politeness anymore. wink

I'd like to see a "reply to this message" (or "add your own @#$% opinion", as the case may be) button at the bottom of the screen when reading a multiple-message thread.

And message posting systems between Csabo and Mike shouldn't be a competition. If Mike's is simpler to use, people will gravitate toward it. If people like Csabo's code, they will stick around here. Lando's site is still the premier database and game download site.

With the attitude in this thread, maybe I should be upset that there are NTSC versions of software here. Should I prohibit linking to my downloads from other sites?

Or is the point to share information, allow downloads from whatever server is working, and have a place to meet if one or another server goes down?

By the reasoning given today, c16.de's forum either shouldn't be up, or should be swamped by everyone who wants their cake seperated into air, sugar, eggs, and flavoring, so that they can avoid whatever they don't want. Yet I don't remember seeing any complaints (or compliments) about that one.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024