Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2012-08-06
09:28:30
 Re: Searchin' for a char editor...

@George,
Sounds good :-:

BTW, I was a little lost with Snatcher or Policenauts. I have no console background, but Google helped me a lot. nice idea happy lot of nice artworks to be converted, though IHFLI would fit the best, and maybe 80 column text mode (Maybe MSX2 Snatchr fits the most to HIRES capabilities of Plus/4)

I want to do the same in fantasy area happy
I want some assembly code integrated, like flexible (changing) split screen (if you need more or less text), possibly a mouse driver + sprite cursor... Eh, still a lot to do, first I want to release a preview to see the first reactions.
In fact, the issue with multicolor characters do not impact the BASIC, if you use the split screen and keep text screen in 8x8 hires mode. If BASIC does the conversion automatically, then comes the own code (or POKes) in picture, but anyhow a nice own characterset needed.

Did you try Plus4Emu? Still, for faithful reproduction of demos, still my preference.

Well, I know a lot of computers even more complex to program, we should not go too far, VIC-20 and C64 are there, and at Amiga you need master's degree to program anything (eheheh)

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024