Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2012-06-30
20:37:47
 Re: Joystick Port guide to Commercial games.

Gaia,

Indeed bro the Amiga is sat right next to me much the same as it was when doing C16/Plus4 ClassiX, like a preserved time machine. Something you was after or wanted a look at?

RĂ¼diger,

I guess that would be up to Csabo, maybe a good idea would be to add this lot as a new page under the Plus/4 Encyclopedia so everyone can add things if and when covering all games not just commercial. That way we would all have a copy as we each work on it slowly but surely and then we would always have the latest updated version to look at. A direct link under HELP in the YAPE menu's could be added type of thing to that very page.

At the moment it's more about one player gaming and I guess 2 players is obvious if one player is listed. Hard work getting my kids to play Pacmania with me when all they want to do is play Minecraft on XBOX360 haha!

Some games this stuff has been added in a way, I say some... load more info that's never listed under new stuff too like Pheenix had a note added the other night which is cool. The whole point of this though was to have the joyports listed all in one place and if you wanted you could print them off so you have a copy in your hands. Last thing you would want to do is go hunting for a game on the site just to find the controls which means booting up the PC and wasting bandwidth in the process. I do use the real machines still as well as Yape so it works both ways for me. wink

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024