Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

retroscener
on 2012-05-16
04:56:07
 Re: Legionnaire finally gets the love it deserves!

I knew you'd understandably appreciate it happy

I thought you threw in Tom Thumb too just because I always rant on about the game lol.
The thing is, if I was as desperate for a 64K cart still as I had been for many years, I'd probably (no, I know) that I would throw in the same deal in your photo.

There might be a possibility though that I could part with my internally expanded 64K C16, but I'm trying to contact the guy who upgraded it for me, obviously it's been opened up so he could upgrade it. I'm also pretty certain he said that he repositioned some of the vital chips so they'd last longer but unfortunately I've lost the PM's on Lemon64. I've emailed him to remind me as he hasn't posted in nearly 2 years now. Fingers crossed.

If you're interested in that, I'll try let you know all the specifics and it would still be far cheaper than that £100 C16+64K on ebay, it's definitely 64K though. Obviously your C16 would have to be included too otherwise I wouldn't have one then lol happy

I kinda feel bad because we both know the importance of the 64K cart which I would really regret losing. But I wouldn't make any kinda deal with anyone else (or very few) with my expanded C16 as I really had no plans to part with that either, but I know that it would go to a good home.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024