Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2012-07-21
22:54:16
 Re: Did anyone buy Pin Point owning a 16k C16?

No rush Gaia, just very strange. wink
At least we have your awesome Yape and the actual .tap now. It's not every day I fire the C16 up and you can see how long ago it was with Pin Point and why I forgot! happy

If it helps and for anyone else reading that may not of played Pin Point and would like to complete the first level for a look.

Pressing Fire is not only Jump to get across gaps, but it can also be used as a Top Speed Spin when held pushing fowards so you can climb up hills. It can also be used as a Super Brake if you pull back in the opposite direction when going down slopes while pressing Fire, tho you still need to time it so you have the room to allow it to stop - it may even go in reverse back up slope if you hold it too much. grin

One last tip. If your at full speed running along side a wall you can steer into the wall and the Spinning Top will stop dead on the spot.

A tricky game for sure, but level one is easy enough with a little practice.

EDIT:

I was lucky enough to grab another copy of Pin Point which I imported all the way from Germany just to check, I now have two copies. grin

Sadly it's identical in every way to my original. From the actual tape, the cover which is all in English to the game it's self. Again it crashed on level 2 on a C16 with 16k. Looks like me and Norbert were the only people in the world that liked this one, but we both had Plus/4's lol. As I've said before, it's a broken game any way as it's messed up on the last screen of level 8 and can not be finished. One of those things I guess.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024