Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2012-04-18
15:56:59
 Re: CRAZY!!

Hahaha! That was my target, I am THAT bad guy grin

BTW, anyone knows this kind of SD Card Floppy emulator?
http://szamitastechnika.vatera.hu/egyeb/commodore_sd_kartya_floppy_emulator_c64_1541_1575810341.html

I know we already discussed some SD cad based HWs for D64 and PRG transfer, but none of them were perfect for Plussy. Maybe Zoomfloppy, but it also has some limitiations with games and demos, as I know.

This one said to be a self developed HW, and able to run D64 in turbo modes, and can handle programs with loader.

I am a little tired after a looong dinner with some important guy, so I insert here a Google translate, sorry for that, I hope you will enjoy. happy

"Commodore SD card interface is for sale.
Hundreds of games can run on SD card (D64 format)

Compatible with: C64, C128, C16, C +4

1541 Commodore's floppy drive emulation

Adjustable device ID (8-11)

May be connnected to another floppy drive, floppy disk copy from D64 into PRG and back copy floppy SD card

The Games (D64 files) into the file list is organized, in which the panel buttons you walk forward or backward in the current list D64 as a PRG file loaded.

After loading programs to come, and to support the turbo disk that you have. (The loading time is approx. 8-10x less time)

reset button

The price of the interface panel contains the latest firmware. SD card not included.

Made from quality electronics components (connectors: HIRSCHMANN, SD slot Katya: Attend, Multicomp). The SD card reader, push-push system, pressure release the card.

Some parts come from abroad, and the printed circuit board is a produced at a specialized company. (galvanized, two-sided, etched lacquered and contour design)

An additional power supply (1800Ft) and DIN6-DIN6 (1200Ft) cable can be ordered.
D64/D71/D81/M2I DXX support read / write
PRG/P00 support
Subdirectories are handled from the command line
Turbo Disk, Fast Load, quick charger SpeedDisk support
JiffyDos fast serial protocol, Final Cartridge 3, Dreamload EXOS
Disc swapping function (button)
FAT12/FAT16/FAT32 formatted SD and SDHC Katya management
Sector-level access to the SD card from C64
Compatibility with IEC standard
Most typical feature IEC (LOAD, SAVE, OPEN, GET, PUT, CLOSE, ...)
ROM implemented in 1571
M2I format support"

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024