Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2011-07-18
06:53:37
 Re: Richard Ikin on 1942...and Space Ace/Harrier?

Well I hope you can find out more. I love going back and finding out the real facts and reading stories of the past. So many fond memories of that era.

Gunlaw was a pig. A lot of luck and trying to work out the enemy patterns, or waiting for the right time so you would not get caught out. I never beat it, but got stuck in with laser fences and some alien invader ship might of been the reason for my inevitable death. I played it a lot on and off back in the day as I loved these type of games. I gave it an 8 out of 10.

Legionnaire was cool. The best of the day. Used to slow down at the end of the level with loads of enemies showing up. Was a little slow sure, but nothing like Who Dares Wins II slow. I have it 9 out 10 - remembering what else what was on offer of the genre. Tho really it should be an 8 out of 10.

I think Commando was over rated any way as a game (arcade or any home version). Ikari Warriors was the best! Commando more loved on C64 because of Rob Hubbard's work me thinks - his music rules. wink

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024