Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-07-23
 Wow I hope not...

To be honest emucamp has been dead for the last 18months with only keen people posting the odd news here and there. They changed the news login some time ago and did'nt bother to let me know. Only found out when I wanted to post something, but never followed it up.....

I haven't been in contact with Zoop in a very long time. Notice we don't have any banners? The less said the better coz they suck. Only need to look at my old pages to see they are nasty pop-ups on every page!

Man emucamp was the best when I joined up, but thing is I guess the good times are slowing down seeing as everything has almost been emulated way or another. We must be looking at the rare stuff now emulation wise like hi spec arcade machines yet to be done, 5 years from now Daytona USA (maybe). Nower days it's 2 new games machines every 3-4 years and I for one don't want to see this stuff emulated until long gone eg.(dreamcast). Thats whats really killed emucamp me thinks.

Hope they don't take us down. I try and find out. If they do pull the plug we will rise again because as you said "Lets not loose this stuff" happy

Fingers crossed init!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024