Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2011-03-17
19:43:30
 Re: Busodore Results and Releases

Wow, nice report! I happy to see soo many great programmers and scene members still interested in this machine.

Unfortunately I could not go right now, as I was preparing myself to a interview for a new job (which may change my life). Fortunately I passed it next Tuesday, so I am with GE now. I think after such a party I could not concentrate enough to the questions, as soooo many things happened there!
Seems to be a good memory for a lifetime (well, I still exactly remember what I did 18 years ago on the BME Computer Christmas...)
Atisoft: too bad we could not meet in the last one decade. we were classmates, and lived in the same hostel. Wow, you can imagine the things we dreamed to produce together. Unfortunately there was that bloody school with those exams... I think the best stuff we made was a C-16 picture show on PC, used the native X1541 transferred MCI files, and with some very basic palette adjustment possibilities. It was a great (success) s*ck till it worked... then success. I think it was a nice achievement in 1995.

BTW I remember Atisoft had a version of Ninja picture 16 years ago.
Looks he spent some years finetuning it to real perfection happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024