Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-07-19
 For Csabo.

No you miss the point and don't go thinking we're doing things wrong.

What we have and what you have changed this site into is spot on. We're covering as much as we can, putting the Plus/4 world jigsaw puzzel back together and more. Where possible everything is being put back into place. The real facts are to be found here.

What I ment as in a gaming site was like my old pages, say all the S index games on one page and all the downloads available from that very same page. A quick preivew to show the game/software off and to prove it does indeed work. One of my fav pages were the TAP images! And as an example here goes:

If you want just TAP's were do we go? How many are there? Truth is there are all hiding now wink If I took my tap pages down where else would we look because at the moment people will have to dig into every page to find them and then they are not listed by file types. C16.de have many, but no where near as much as us. The collection is unique, tried and tested.

I've made over 200 tap images, this in it's own right could made a cool site wink

That's the sort of idea and thinking we lack, not that we need to do it if some one else is keen enough to make something of it. We can't have it all and if people can share their support in doing there own thing then cool happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024