Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-07-19

A games site would be nice to see again.

Ever since we changed over to this database it's killed the magic from the gaming side, but from the original games release point of view I was'nt far off the mark which slowed things down alittle and only mega amounts of my covers need scanning (still a 100+++ left) wink..... This has become a dedicated Plus/4 site covering all. There is nothing wrong with this because this RULEZ. In away this has become the Bible of Plus/4 or going that way more and more wink

But something new and fresh to see (does'nt have to be original content) is always great to see. I lov my games, but I'm sure new comers to the retro gaming world hate to pick out games 1 by 1 as we have here. And don't say 64.rulez because I like a site with a face. Previews with easy downloading and the choice to look at something deeper if you wanted was more fun from a gamers point of view wink

My old pages which still sit here will be updated some day.... I don't know when I'll get the time, but the old games/cover archive pages will be deleted. Only the stuff like D64 Recall will be kept with the new look as we have here.

Plus/4 scene would be great with a gaming Lemon 64 style site again. The Germans have one why can't we wink The fact that there was'nt many people doing plus/4 sites ment we had to cover other things, but look what we've ended up with!!! wink

Last of all, to do such a project would take hours and hours and even more hours of your life away. I never once and still haven't wash my car since the day C16/Plus4 ClassiX opened and my nipper is nearly 4 years old, last time I looked he was in a pram (not) wink

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024