Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2010-08-15
13:28:29
 Re: multicolor pictures color swapping

Well, now I just try to improve some Multibotticelli pictures with Csabo GFXedit, and there are some strange things:

-If I load a picture, the editor tends to draw a line from the upper left conner to the current position of mouse with Color1. Reload second time: it is OK. maybe only my PC or mouse?

-Copy/paste: i supposed, that the Paste function will put the clipboard content to the place the cursor is. I was wrong, surprisingly always put it to the position of mouse. I think the first wuld be better, as easier to precisely position. but it is only my view.

Otherwise it is a great tool, i think I will use it more often (I was stuck at version 0.61, this one is really improved)

By The Way I just recently noticed, that it is a great tool to quickly convert the MultiBotticelli pictures to normal pictures from $1800. I do not know, what I do wrong, but after the memory transfer the botticelli pictures all looked crap at $1800. I know it told that tzhe same layout, but it jsut does not worked for me. Too lame :-)
After opening if from Csabo tool, and save it as PRG, it is a perfect normal multicolor picture. Fast and easy for me :-)

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024